All award recipients must purchase a ticket and be in attendance at the 2023 Faith Figures Conference (also referred to as the “event”) in Chicago, Illinois in order to participate. We reserve the right to amend this Agreement at any time. If you fail to abide by the terms of this Agreement, Faith Figures reserves the exclusive right, at its discretion, to immediately terminate your participation in the God-Made Millionaire Awards and overall event.
- Eligibility: ____ is open only to those who have successfully completed the online application. The contest is only open to legal residents of the United States. Employees of iGlow Mentoring and employees of Mielle Organics and its parent and affiliate companies, and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers are not eligible to participate in the Contest. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Mielle Organics and iGlow Mentoring, as final and binding as it relates to the contest.
- Contest Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on _______. The application will close on____. No other applications will be taken after that date. All online entries must be received by______.
- How to Enter: The Contest must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided on this Contest site. The entry must fulfill all contest requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of iGlow Mentoring. Each entrant will be counted only once toward the contest, regardless of the number of entries in an individual’s name. You must fill in the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of iGlow Mentoring. If an entrant submits more than the stated number of Entries permitted, and/or if the Sponsor suspects that an entrant attempted to obtain additional Entries by using multiple email addresses, registrations, identities or any other method, all Entries submitted by the entrant may be declared null and void. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means and Entries by any means which subvert the Entry process are void. Entries will not be acknowledged or returned. The Released Parties are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid or unintelligible Entries, which will be disqualified. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar Entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, promotion entry services to create fraudulent phone numbers and/or identities) will void all Entries by that entrant. In the event of a dispute as to any Text/Website Entry, the authorized account holder of the Device used to enter (and associated with that phone number) or the email address for the Website entrant will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” of a Device/email address is the natural person in whose name the Device/email address has been issued and the services are billed, as applicable. Potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder associated with the Entry. In exchange for the right to participate in the Contest, entrants/winner/travel companion agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Released Parties from and against any and all liability (including, but not limited to, damages caused or claimed to be caused, losses, or injury) arising out of participation and/or acceptance/use or misuse of any prize, and agree to be bound by these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Contest materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. All Entry material submitted will not be returned. The Released Parties are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the Contest material, administration of the Contest or in the announcement of the prize. NOTICE: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. The Released Parties are not responsible for faulty, incorrect, undeliverable or mistranscribed phone/email transmissions, incorrect announcements of any kind, technical hardware or software failures of any kind including any injury or damage to any person’s computer, phone/device related to or resulting from participating in or experiencing any materials in connection with the Contest, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission that may limit a user’s ability to participate in the Contest. All entrants understand and agree that all rights under Section 1542 of the Civil Code of California (“Section 1542”) and any similar law of any state, territory, or country that may be applicable with respect to the foregoing release are hereby expressly and forever waived. All participating entrants acknowledge that Section 1542 provides that: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH, IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.” The releases hereunder are intended to apply to all claims not known or suspected to exist with the intent of waiving the effect of laws requiring the intent to release future unknown claims. The Released Parties assume no responsibility for undeliverable emails, including but not limited to those resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering by a user’s Internet service provider and/or email client or for insufficient space in user’s email account to receive email. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Contest if fraud, misconduct or technical failures threaten the integrity of the Contest; or if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the administration or security of the Contest as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. In the event of termination, a notice will be posted online and the drawing for the prizes will be conducted from among all eligible Entries received prior to termination. Any damage made to the Sponsor website(s) by an entrant will be the responsibility of the entrant and/or the authorized email account holder of the email address submitted at the time of Entry. Sponsor reserves the right to prohibit the participation of an individual if fraud or tampering is suspected or if the individual fails to comply with any requirement of participation as stated herein or with any provision in these Official Rules.
- Prizes: 100 entrants will be selected from among eligible entries to win. Forty two (42) of the 100 Nominees will be selected to Round 2. Intern of the Year winner and travel companion are solely responsible for all other expenses not specifically set forth herein, including but not limited to meals, additional transportation, souvenirs, upgraded room accommodations and other incidentals and items of a personal nature. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, mutilated or stolen travel documents. Contest winners must travel on the same itinerary. All travelers must agree to depart and return on dates specified by Sponsor. Travel is subject to availability. All travelers must have valid travel documents prior to departure (i.e., government-issued photo ID). Sponsor is not responsible for postponement or cancellation of travel. If any of the prize events are canceled or postponed for any reason, Sponsor will have no obligation to award compensation in lieu thereof but the remainder of the prize will be awarded. In the event Intern of the Year winner or travel companion engages in behavior that (as determined by Sponsor in Sponsor’s sole discretion) is inappropriate or threatening, illegal or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the trip early, in whole or in part, and send the winner and travel companion home with no further compensation to the winner. If winner consume alcoholic beverages (none provided by Sponsor) while participating in any prize-related activities, they do so at their own discretion and agree to hold the Released Parties harmless from any subsequent damages or third-party claims arising out of or related to such consumption. Prizes may be subject to additional restrictions. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied. Sponsor is not responsible for, and winner will not receive any difference between, the actual value and estimated approximate of a prize. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. Each potential winner will be required to complete and return via email/fax/mail, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability and, if legally permissible, a Publicity Release within seven (7) days of Sponsor’s attempted delivery of same. Noncompliance within any specified time period or return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable, or declining the prize for any reason, will result in disqualification without further notice and, time-permitting, an alternate winner may be selected from among all remaining eligible Entries. Each winner is responsible for any and all federal, state and local taxes and any other expenses associated with each Prize. No transfer, assignment, substitution or cash equivalent for prize will be permitted, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor due to prize unavailability for any reason. In such circumstances, an alternate prize of equal value will be awarded (except as specifically stated above) and Sponsor’s obligation to the winner will be fulfilled, and no other additional compensation will be provided. Resale of prizes is prohibited. The Released Parties assume no responsibility or liability for damages, losses or injury resulting from acceptance or use of any prize. In no event will more than the stated prizes be awarded.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner selection and notification: Winners of each prize in the Contest will be selected as follows: 30% weighting based on the total number of entries by unique users on the site at the end of the Contest period, and 70% weighting based on judging of the criteria specified on the entry form as determined by Sponsor’s panel of judges. Winners may not qualify more than once. To qualify as an eligible entry, in addition to submitting all information specified in the entry form, the entrant must be someone interning at a company with offices in the US. Winners will be notified via email to the email address entered in the Contest within five (5) days following each winner selection. WayUp shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CONTEST AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by you: By entering this contest or accepting an entry on your behalf, you understand that WayUp, anyone acting on behalf of WayUp, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Contest, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
- Terms: WayUp reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Contest. In such a case, WayUp may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by WayUp. WayUp reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. WayUp has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Contest, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by contest rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, WayUp reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. By entering the Contest you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from WayUp. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless WayUp and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors, as well as Red Bull North America, Inc. and its parent and affiliate companies (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND NEW YORK, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Contest, participants agree that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in New York having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Contest), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: WayUp, 114 West 26th Street, 4h Floor, 10001. Requests must be received no later than August 15th.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Contest is WayUp, WayUp, 114 West 26th Street, 4th Floor, 10001. Red Bull North America, Inc.s is not a Sponsor or Administrator of this Contest and is in no way responsible or liable for the administration of this Contest. All questions or inquiries concerning the Contest must be directed to WayUp.. All trademarks used are the property of their respective owner(s) and are used for prize description purposes only.